Sunday, April 9

'm bagla at Cymru

Sunset on Saturday 8 April 2006

Translates to: My trip to Wales
So we went to Porthmadog Wales this weekend which is in Snowdonia National Park which is the second-largest national park in Britain.
Here is a map of Wales - I've circled where we were so you don't have to search for it too too much :) The capital of Wales is Cardiff (down at the bottom of Wales)
I'll write more about it later, but you can start with my photos which are here at this link.
Okay the one thing I will tell you is there was no heat at the cottage we stayed at & seeing as I was the only one who knew how to make a fire, thanks to Boy Scout camp ;) I was in charge of keeping the main room heated. First night we only had wet wood so the temp never got above 58F, but the second night we got coal and were able to get that puppy up to 72F, what a difference 14 degrees can make!!! BUT on the down side I did get a minor injury, no April fools joke here (photo to prove it!) I did get my finger stuck in the stove while loading it with wood. By stuck I mean wedged between the log & the already hot stove - it hurt quite a bit, can't lie about that. Aside from the burned finger, Caem a 'n aruthr benwythnos i mewn Porthmadog! translates to: We had a wonderful weekend in Porthmadog!
Here is proof:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home