Monday, April 3

Snowflakes forever

A friend of mine from Saranac Lake sent me this neat site on how to mold a snowflake - check it out, rather cool!!!

Yesterday I met with Susan to study for 3 hours at uni then came home to discover Andrew (20 year old Norwich student) was free to come up for dinner, so my flatmate, MissyLou, and I met him there around 7.50pm. We ordered food & while standing in our usual spot, my knees give out from behind. Knowing it could not be Rob since he'd txt'd me he was at work till 10pm, I turned to look and low and behold, none other than Jim (should have been my second guess!) So the 4 of us stood & chatted till the food came, then we moved to our usual table. WOW I sound like a real local don't I?!?!?!

Louise left after a few minutes to head over to Jeremy's since he'd been gone all weekend in Wales visiting him mum. Jim, Andrew & I eat & talked till around 9.30 when Andrew announced he was going to head back to the computer lab to finish up his papers that were due today. Jim & I sat talking, well truth be told I was really playing golf on his new mobile - lol. Rob called around 10pm (I'm guessing to say to meet him at the pub) Jim answered said something along the lines of "stop calling you dumb Irish knob" and hung up. 20 minutes later Rob walked in. The three of us stayed talking at the table till around half 10 when Jim went home - then Rob & I moved up to our spots at the bar so he could finish his Magners. Then we went to grab a kebab since he was starving & then we both went home.

Another exciting day in the life of a London MSc student :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home