Wednesday, February 1

SOTU speech

Well I can't say much about Bush's speech since I only heard little tid bits & wasn't too impressed so I'll leave it at that!

Woke up this morning bout half 9, got online & checked the news. Round about half 10 I grabbed the bus down to UCL (University College London) and met Susan at the gym. After an hour in the gym & a nice hot shower we went back to our uni (just round the corner) and had lunch, cream of asparagus soup (not bad, but not my favourite!)

After lunch we went to the computer lab to do a little research for our grant topic. At 2.30pm I decided to head home & here I am how safely home & back online - LOL!!

I'll leave you now with a cool quote I found today from Madonna,

"To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt. "

1 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 00:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that quote. A little bittersweet, eh.
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home