Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

Guess the title says it all :)

As I'd mentioned earlier, I had Susan, Dom, and Amanda over tonight for a "dinner party". Here are two photos from it, not the greatest, but we were quite hungry & you can see from this first photo that the food was steaming hot & smelled so good we didn't have time for close ups or quality photo taking.


I know this looks bad since it's all on the floor, but seeing as I have minimal space we often use the floor for preparing dinner. Here you can see Dom making dinner plates while Amanda looks at the article on VP Dick (still amazing!) Dom made the sauce himself and cooked fuscili pasta with a sprinkle of fresh basil & Parmesan cheese on top. We also had homemade garlic bread (thanks to Amanda's garlic butter making skills) and of course a salad with ranch dressing! For dessert we had our famous brownies.

YUM brownies!!!! Ok, off to bed now seeing as I've got to wake up early & pack for my trip to Spain, don't worry I've learned some Spanish (Hola means hello, what more do I need since I'll be relaxing in the pool & sauna all day?!?!?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home