Friday, December 9

Snow in the US

Well seeing as it is "that time of year" - I am jealous that you in the northeast are getting snow!! Hope it's still there when I get home 2 weeks from today! At this time next week I'll be nearly to North Carolina.

I'm glad that my connection flight is through Charlotte and not Chicago!! Especially after reading this article online a few minutes ago!! Of course there are always the articles like this one as well, which I guess are suppose to make you feel good b/c the air marshals will "save" you, but at the same time make you second guess every passenger who gets onto the plane with you.

Reminds me of the hours that Kathy, Lonnie, Kathy, Roger & I spent on the runway in Burlington on our way to Key West last March. Luckily we made it safely out of Burlington, and thanks to Kathy nicely talking to the airline people at the first of our connections we were able to make it down that day instead of spending the night at some hotel!!

So today was my last lecture for the 2005 year!! I still can't believe my first term is basically over, well after I take my exam, but close enough!!

2 Comments:

At 10 December, 2005 17:08, Blogger PCS said...

Just be polite, stay in your seat, and do as you're told while on the plane and you probably won't get shot.

 
At 13 December, 2005 06:54, Blogger Sara said...

Yeah I'm going to try that - maybe take some sleeping pills and zonk out for the entire flight ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home