Monday, December 5

Paper done

Well as you can probably tell from the previous 2 posts today I've handed in my paper and I'm basically done for this fall term. The Immunology of Infectious Disease students are all going to the British Society of Immunologists conference in Harrogate for the rest of the week, but the Molecular Biology of Infectious Disease students aren't, so we basically have the rest of the week off :)

All we have left to do this term is give our 10 minute presentations on our paper and a multiple choice question exam.

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with Amanda, Heather and Dom - we're going to get £3 pizza and wine - sounds high class huh?!?!?!!?

2 Comments:

At 06 December, 2005 13:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! ! ! you finshed the paper. WOO HOO!

 
At 07 December, 2005 11:52, Blogger Sara said...

oh yeah what a relief that is - today I just have to hand in my choices for next term - hard job huh?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home