Tuesday, December 22

count down beginning

Those of you who know me well, know I love to count down to my birthday & probably have been surprised I've not been giving you the monthly warnings/updates.  This is in part because I've been so busy with other things and just haven't had the chance to actually sit down & count them all out, but today being my LAST day of work until I find a new job next summer (any time after July 1, 2010) I decided to take the time to count and here is what I have to tell you:

  • 3 days till Christmas
  • 29 days until my Around the World Trip begins with Penny
  • 1 month & 3 days till my birthday
How was that for a count down update? Sorry I don't have anything else really blog worthy to say, as I'm sure you don't want to be bored to tears hearing about cleaning out my desk today or the piles of papers I have to go through at home before I can acually leave the UK.  So I'll leave you now & hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home