Tuesday, February 24

Updated update on new years resolution

I know I just updated this yesterday, but need to make yet another addition, as I've finally sorted out my Easter plans:
  • March - Morocco with mom for 4 days
  • April - Germany for Easter & hopefully train it over to Luxembourg (to add another country to my list of places!)
  • May - Sofia, Bulgaria & NY for mom's birthday
  • June - Warsaw, Poland
  • July - Budapest, Hungary and Copenhagen, Denmark has been added with Kaylie! (you'll love this, it cost us £57 return per person!)
  • August - Vienna, Austria
  • September - America (Tennessee specifically for Patty's big 3-0)
  • October - hopefully Rwanda again
  • November & December are still unplanned, keeping my eyes out for good deals!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home