Thursday, December 20

1 day, 5 hrs, 2 mins

until my flight leaves & I STILL have not packed!! I know I know, for those of you who know me this is no big surprise, but I really thought this time I'd be better. Luckily I don't have to come into work tomorrow at all so I can get all of my last minute packing sorted then!

I have however gotten my laundry done this week :) the last bits & bobs are drying as we speak. I just have to figure out which items to put into my suitcase.

My flight is at 16.00GMT tomorrow, I'll need to arrive at least 2.5 hours before hand, and I have to leave at least 1.5 hours to get out to Heathrow (via Picadilly line cause I'm cheap & don't wanna pay £15 one way to go on the Heathrow Express) so I guess I should leave my flat at the latest at noon. Leaving me a few hours in the morning to pack (if I don't get it all sorted tonight).

I'm so excited to see me mum & lil sis, I haven't seen them in a year, since last Christmas (well actually I saw Patty in February, but only briefly). I'm also excited to see my dad, Louise & Jeremy, who I last saw this fall.

In other news, those of you who were privy to the "Jim & Sara not speaking issue" will be happy to hear, we're resolved our issues. We met up last night at the pub in Kings Cross station and were able to sort it all out - yeah!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 21 December, 2007 13:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you will see SNOW!!! Yeah, I'm so glad they get to see you too.

And you not speaking to someone -- can't believe it!! Your reunion sounds like something out of a movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home