Thursday, June 21

Thursday Thirteen #10


Thirteen thing I want to do while in the states this August

1. Meet up with Kristen, PJ, and Corinne in Westchester - maybe for a sushi dinner or something fun like that?

2. Visit Kevin, Sylwia, Owen (5), Maya (3) and not yet born/unnamed baby girl in Connecticut

3. Enjoy the lakes, ie go out on Auntie Ann's pontoon boat and laze around on Schroon Lake; go out on Dan's boat for a bit of water skiing on Saranac Lake; maybe if we're lucky a trip out on Champlain (hint hint)

4. Have breakfast at the General Store in Adirondack, NY - I bet Jim will get the Lumberjack meal, while I'll probably just get french toast with REAL maple syrup!!

5. Get to hang out with my friends from Saranac Lake - K&RS, K&LF, M&BW, S&BM/M&CN, P,K&WL, DB&KD, BH and EE (hopefully the last 2 will be there by then!)

6. Visit some of the sights & sounds of Manhattan as Jim has never been there.

7. Hopefully a drive through VT, but again Jim is making the itinerary so you have take it up with him.

8. BBQ dinner on the deck with Anne and John at "my house" looking out over the lake!!

9. Breakfast at my favourite place in Wallingford, Jeanne's with Matt - I'll be having blueberry pancakes there!!!

10. Hike in the Adirondacks - not necessarily a high peak as I'm not sure Jim would be keen on that, but Phoebe's Knob (in dad's backyard) would be fun.

11. Visit with Auntie Ann and Dad

12. possibly lunch with Bob & Jane at Miriam's in Schroon Lake village

13. and I would be remiss in not mentioning a visit with Pete so that he & Jim can "talk shop" face to face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home