Wednesday, December 27

oh no . . .

so yesterday when I was finishing up my blog, I told you we were going out to dinner with Dad's friends, well on the way there my tummy started feeling crappy, I warned mom & Patty just in case I had to leave early. After ordering food & getting our drinks I HAD to leave! I made it home in time to spend the rest of the night with my head in the toilet, every time I took a sip of water or ginger ale, within an hour I was back in the bathroom, this went on till 3am. FINALLY at 5.40am (when I was soooooo thirsty) I took a mini sip & attempted to go back to bed, waking up at 6.30am I was so happy that my tummy was not feeling too bad, so it's 1.30pm Portland time & I have yet to eat a thing, but I'm holding down ginger ale & water - BIG step for me :) I have a headache to beat the bands & feel like a Mac truck ran me over while I was sleeping.

I hope I feel better soon esp since mom's having a dinner party tonight & Patty's Matt arrives any minute. I think the food poisoning came from my lunch yesterday since everyone else in the family had a beef gyro & I had the chicken. Mom called the place this morning just in case, so nobody else has to go through this tourture. Keep ya posted, xx

1 Comments:

At 28 December, 2006 06:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow - soooo sorry you were sick, but glad you were able to get up and join us all for chatting, even if you couldn't have the dinner. :) Here's hoping tomorrow you're feeling even better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home