Wednesday, December 27

Happy Feet

I just went to see Happy Feet with my Portland friend Zee, and I must admit that it was not the greatest movie in the world, but cute & the mini adult sitting behind us had cute commentary throughout. I think I would give Happy Feet a 6.8/10.

When I arrived home, I noticed Catherine's car on the road, but I did not realise that Catherine was with her mother, Shriley, her daughter, Maria, and her two granddaughters, Soma (6) and Angelia (3, almost 4 as she told me multiple times). These kids are too cute & super super sweet, nothing like others who I have had to spend time with in October, I'm sure you all know which devil child I am referring to!! These two little girls, played hide & go seek with Patty. WHen that game was done we played hairdresser, they got my hairbrush and hairband & went to town, they never faught over who got to go first!! I hope they will be able to come to the party tomorrow, as I do love my new hairdo :)

I've just been informed that we're going to a friend of Dad's for dinner, so I must stop now, so as not to be the last to be ready!!! tarra

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 27 December, 2006 04:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely agree with you on Happy Feet. I was muy disappointed. My rating: definitely a "catch it on Cable if it's ever on" sort of movie. As opposed to a "must see in the theater" or "good enough for a matinee showing."

Oh well. At least we didn't pay full price and we got to yell at each other over the pre-movie commercials. Woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home