Monday, February 20

Study break update

So I just took a 30 minute study break to finish reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult


A book I recommend - fast read yet not a light subject, but none the less a very interesting and thought provoking book - I think

Two friends of mine from MBID program were wearing the funniest shirts today, Ellie had this shirt,

Her flatmate had this shirt on,

(Kristen F how much do you like like this one?!?!?!
Your mom is laughing at us now for sure! Miss her!!)

Well that was my first study break for the evening, if I take one later on you might get a description of Spain Day One, but don't hold your breathe!!

2 Comments:

At 20 February, 2006 22:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC BOOK!!

 
At 22 February, 2006 17:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH RA...you KNOW I am lovin' that Frosted Flake tee........8) I hope you are not going too nutso over there...!! My mom is definitely laughing...8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home