Friday, February 24

Late night update

Sorry I haven't blogged yet today, I was in classes all day in a building with no computers and then went to dinner with Amanda & Jason (her friend from Madison, WI). After riding forever on the 214 bus to get home, my phone was ringing, with my lil sis calling to check in.

Then I was on the phone with Jim. We are going to try to meet up tomorrow to swap our dvds that we've borrowed, if I can get outta class early enough - should be interesting seeing as we haven't seen each other in nearly a month! We did have a right chat tonight on the phone comparing war stories of our busy schedules (nearly 2 hours) I won b/c I had more exams during the past month than he did :) course I'm not sure that's how he saw it, but seeing as you know me and how I'm always right, you agree with me, don't you?!?!? LMAO

Should be around this weekend in between the rugby at the pub will try to get some of the Spain stories posted for you. Well it's 03.40 & I've got class at 14.00, so I'm off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home