Thursday, December 22

2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!

Happy Holidays

1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate from Harrods (really just melted chocolate in an espresso cup!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa of course!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I'm a fan of coloured (like my Bristish spelling, LOL)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No not in my flat but my local has some - of course it was put up on the light just over where we always stand - thanks girls, just remember payback is worse!!

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I didn't decorate since I'm not staying - Patty's got 1400 lights, I think that's enough for Newington & London - she went a little crazy with Mr. Doty while shopping at Wal-Mart!!!!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Since my favourite meal is Thanksgiving, I look forward to all those sorts of foods - esp my sweet potatoes recipe.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up to see if Santa has eaten the cookies & milk or listening to mom and dad sing at church on Christmas Eve

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth . . . that he has more reindeer than we can name to pull his fat butt around the world???

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Normally open 1, but every once in awhile we get carried away and open them all - then we can sleep in the next morning :)

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? chocolate chip.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE it! Sure hope to see some while I'm home!!!

12. Can you ice skate? Oh yeah, haven't been in years but sure it's like riding a bike.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really - I love them all.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Visiting with family & friends who I don't get to see that often these days!!!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? candied pecans that Ellen Strong or was it Suzanne Kirkpatrick use to make for us.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I'm not sure we have one unless you can count going to the movies on Christmas evening as one, but that's a more recent tradition

17. What tops your tree? If I had a tree, it'd be an angel.

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving hands down!! I'm not good at receiving gifts, but I love to buy for others!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? "What Child is This"

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I'm not a fan, I normally save them up and bring over to Shann's house after she's run out - LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home