Friday, August 20

Just one of those days

Ever have one of those days where no matter how much you do & how ahead of schedule you think you are, someone has to stop you & point out how far behind the eight ball you really are?  Well that was one of my days this week . . . my solution?  Ignoring them, until I couldn't stand it anymore & then ranting to a mate of mine, who probably couldn't care less, but thankfully never expressed his feelings, but instead listened intently & at the end even had a few suggestions to make it better.  Of course since he's an IronMan in training his solutions of running 20K (about 10 miles) or swimming a mile were not exactly doable, but I did go to the gym & ran 2 miles, which I felt was sort like the 20 he suggested & probably done in the same amount of time he does his 20K, so it's even right?

After going to the gym I felt so much better, it's amazing how a bit of adrenaline & lots of sweat can make you feel :-)  I guess the point of this post is just to say how lucky I am to have friends who listen & are able to push me in the right direction to get me back on track.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home