Thursday, July 22

America's Real Role Models & Heros

When I was at Norwich Uni, I became friends with Christinas & just a few minutes ago I saw her FaceBook status saying:


"I can not believe the news coverage being given to a spoiled 20 something year old. Here are a few 20 somethings worth knowing about....Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Chase Stanley 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, Sheldon Tate 27~These 20 somethings gave their lives for you this week. Lindsey who?"


I think this is such a great statement, so I changed my status to the same thing and in case you're worried this isn't true, click here to see there names!  It's sad to see that Lindsey is taking up all the news coverage.  


God bless all our soldiers and those who are willing to protect our freedom!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home