Tuesday, February 3

Leaving on a jet plane . . .

don't know when it will take off again. Alright I have to admit we've not been delayed/cancelled YET, but after the "blizzard" conditions of the past 36 hours, I'm hoping that Heathrow has sorted itself out by the end of today so that Tash & I can leave tomorrow without a hitch. We're Vancouver bound thanks to Air Canada's direct flight, now please pray we get entertaining movies & decent airplane food (I know the latter is a stretch, but you can say a wee prayer cause hey ya never know!)

I just read the funniest joke over at Ms. Cheesewiz's blog and feel I have to share it with you.

here goes:
Q: What does a piece of toilet paper and the Starship Enterprise have in common?



any ideas . . . . . . . .


thoughts . . . . . . . . .


good answers?
. . . . . . .


Before I give you the answer know if you don't find this nearly as funny as I did (and I laughed out loud in my open office plan), realise that so far this week I've come in contact with very few people, only lots of snow & icy sidewalks so maybe that's the problem ;)



A: They both circle around Uranus searching for klingons.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 03 February, 2009 19:32, Blogger Shelby said...

THAT is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a good joke :)

 
At 03 February, 2009 22:19, Blogger Sara said...

glad you enjoyed it shelby!

 
At 04 February, 2009 03:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard it, but it's been forever!! Yes it's the London Eye...some place I want to visit!!

 
At 17 February, 2009 21:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo, where are you now?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home