Friday, November 28

My 31st Birthday plans . . .

I've finally decided what I'm going to do for my 31st . . . I'm going to Geneva, Switzerland to visit my old flatmate, Louise, since we share the 25th of January as our birthday - who better to celebrate with?? Lou will have just moved there to start her PhD as well & probably won't know as many people so I think it's nice to go & visit, plus this way we can celebrate our birthday together (and I can add yet another country to my growing list & my new years resolution to try be in a new country every month, which might be harder than I think!!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 28 November, 2008 15:41, Blogger jen said...

sounds like fun!

 
At 29 November, 2008 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful! wish I could join you two pretties for January 25th! I shall be there in spirit.

 
At 29 November, 2008 12:31, Blogger Sara said...

jen: I'm sure it will be!

dad: wish you could be there too, but i'll see you in Feb :) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home