Sunday, August 3

Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging

As some of you might have noticed under my Twitter Updates (on the right hand side bar) I had written a message yesterday & here is the email reply I got back from my mother:

Saw you and the message about "I'm going to c Angus, Thongs and snogging now". You'll love this: my mind went: Who is Angus, a new friend? and are they doing something about thongs and snogging==and what the hell is that? Then with Google I found out about the movie. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(by the way, ROFLMAO stands for Rolling On Floor Laughing My A** Off) So I did go & see the movie "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging" and for those of you who don't know. Angus is the name of the cat in the movie. Thongs are a type of underwear and snogging is a term for kissing or making out. It's not the greatest movie in the world, but as I have the "unlimited" card it was fun to see (in my mind it's kinda like going for free, course that's only if I go to more than 3 movies a month, but I doubt that will be a problem!)






Okay just finished a LONG day in the lab & am heading home, was hoping to wait out the rain, but I've got this feeling it's here to stay, so I'm a bit upset with myself for wearing flip flops & not bringing a brolly, but hey, it was sunny & warm when I left my flat this morning at 8am!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 04 August, 2008 01:08, Blogger mary o said...

Big TEE HEE on ME! Love, Mommio

 
At 04 August, 2008 09:41, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Somehow I got confused reading this post and by the end, thought you were concerned about wearing your thong in the rain!

Linda D. in Seattle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home