Monday, September 11

Photos I've promised but had problems putting up

Photo # 1 in honour of Unk's father Art Rosenkranz (photo taken at Camp Read)
Photo #2 in honour of Art (thanks to PCS for this one!)
my mate Andy on the day our thesis was due
Dom counting "bugs" in our lab
Dom making faces in our lab
Me reading over my thesis in the lab
Dad, Jerry & I went on the London Eye today, I will have the photos later this week, too late to download & post. After leaving the Eye, we walked down the south bank, got an icecream, walked over Waterloo bridge & onto the Queen Mary for a pitcher of Pimms & Lemonade and a pitcher of water since it was 79F today. From the QM, we walked up to Jerry's hotel did a sudoko and then went to Christopher's Steak house for dinner. After dinner dad & I caught a bus up to our theatre to see Blood Brothers with Dom & Amanda. Now we're off to bed . . . Tarra

1 Comments:

At 13 September, 2006 20:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ra!
Love the pic of u in your lab coat. The story about Owen was funny too.
~Henry from NY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home