Monday, September 11

Richmond Park

So yesterday, Dad & I took the Thameslink from KT to Tooting where Katie & Simon picked us up & drove us to Richmond Park, we walked around for about 2 hours, saw some deer (don't worry I have photos but blogger is not allowing me to upload them), went to The Green Man pub, where their mate is the manager, had a drink & a few munchies, before heading back to Mitchim, touring their flat & then off to a new Italian restaurant within walking distance from their place. Food was really good and the mains were about £5 - AMAZING PRICES!! I introduced dad to Banoffi Pie, he enjoyed it!

On our way home we stopped in at my local to have a drink with Rob, Mark, & Jim, but Jim got stuck at work & showed up late after dad had already gone home to bed.

Today we're off to check out the London Eye, have dinner with dad's mate Jerry & then meet up with Amanda & Dom to see Blood Brothers, we got CHEAP tickets (£12.50 can you believe that!??!?!)

Not much else to report, aside from Wednesday we're going to Kew Gardens with Rob, Dad will be gone Thursday to Sunday so Saturday I'm going to Oxford with Sohel (probably meeting up with Beth), Sunday night we're meeting up with Jim and Monday (a week from today) we're off to Paris :)

Sorta sad, Amanda is leaving on Friday, that's the last of my bestmates from uni to leave :( AND recently my mate Zee in Portland hasn't been feeling so well so I'm sending her happy thoughts & hoping she's taking it "one day at a time"!!

We're hoping our mate Susan (who's currently at Wash U) is doing okay, none of us have heard from her in awhile, we're all sending smart doctor thoughts your way Sus!!!!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT:

Happy Birthday RI Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11 September, 2006 16:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sara, you are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words and good thoughts. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home