Sunday, July 2

TBIAS

That's Too Bad It's Already Sunday. So I'm making some of my favourite "porridge" as they call it in this country, but mine is a special brand, Bobs Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Hot Cereal. For those of you who live in Oregon, as I know some of you do, their address is: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods • 5209 SE International Way • Milwaukie, OR 97222

I add dried cranberries, white raisins and cashews to it as well - YUMMERS!!!!!!!!! Normally I make up a huge batch of it so I have enough for every morning (thinking ahead ;) then I just take a few spoonfuls into a bowl, give it a quick zap, sprinkle a wee bit of sugar on top & a swig of milk, that is if it doesn't come out of the container in clumps like it did for me today all over my cereal, yuck!

Sunday's quote: "Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments, but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures." – Joseph Addison

Another gorgeous day here in London & I'm off to read yet more T reg and EBV papers & maybe even start to write the intro . . . I'll keep ya posted, Tarra

2 Comments:

At 02 July, 2006 13:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck porridge is for poor birds

 
At 02 July, 2006 21:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Porridge is the best!!! And Bob's Red Mill products are really super. Love, Mommio

Hope your work went well today. And yes, I saw about Beckham in my BBC daily report. Aunt Jinny says hi. Her computer is broken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home