Thursday, April 13

HayFever

No, I'm not talking about allergies, this is the show I went to see tonight with David & Susan. BUT, before I talk about that, I have to start with something that is very important!! After 6 months of being here I have finally made it to The Lamb!!


This was a "kill two birds with one stone" choice for dinner seeing as Susan & I had been meaning to go to The Lamb for awhile now, since Pete's been talking about it since we found out I was accepted at LSHTM and David (Susan's brother) wanted traditional pub food.

We met at Russell Square tube at 5.45pm, walked over to The Lamb and found the only table in the pub that were left (lucky for us in the non-smoking section). We took a little looksie at the menu & then David & I went to order the food at the bar. David had fish & chips, but they didn't offer any mushy peas (no great loss in my opinion) while Susan & I had the chicken breast sandwich with lettuce, tomato & salsa with chips. The food was really good & quick service. Our total bill came to about £30, including drinks.

From there we jumped on the Piccadilly line down to Piccadilly Circus and over to The Royal Haymarket Theatre, arriving just about 7.40pm. We arrived with enough time to nip to the lou, find our seats and get settled in for the 7.45pm start time. The performance was fantastic - hysterically funny. Here are two photos I found online of performances from other places.

The Bliss Family in all it's glory!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home