Sunday, August 26

songs i listened to while cleaning my room today

So today is another beautiful day here in London & I'm spending it reading in the garden & cleaning my room before going to the movies with my mate Karen (Zodiac at 20.30) so figured I'd let you listen to the music I've been listening to while cleaning my room, with my ALL time favourite song & wonderful band at the bottom. Hope you're all having a great day today, it's like a second Saturday for me as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday, oh yeah that means no work for me :)

Nickelback - Far Away


Coldplay - What If


REM - Everybody Hurts


Evanescence - Hello (remember this one Shann??)


Coldplay - Fix U


And one of my all time favourites!!
REM - Nightswimming

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 26 August, 2007 19:26, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

AH...my age precedes me! (Trying to recall my 20's fondly)

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home