Tuesday, September 13

arrived safely in London

Hello from Camden Town :) so far so good. I arrived safely and with all my luggage (a little late, we sat on the runway for 1 hour in Philly) this morning - dad met me at Gatwick and brought me to my flat in Kentish Town - it's very nice. I just met my landlord and set up my land line phone, but will have to wait 24 hours to have that set up - will send that number when I get it. Till then you can use my cell 011-44-79-29-59-56-46.
I'm at an internet cafe, dad's eating while I type and then we'll switch.
After this we're off to the Post Office to mail our school taxes to the USA and then off to do some shopping . . . broom, microwave, forks, spoons, bowls, mattress pad etc.
I will try to get my computer up and running asap so I can send you photos of my flat.
I do know my address is 310B Kentish Town Road (one block away from the Tube and National Rail and two tube stops from school). Will find out the postal code later today as well and send that.
Well I better let dad on here before our minutes run out, plus I'm starting to get a little hungry.
Hope to hear from all of you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home